Sunday, November 06, 2005

More of the younger ones came.
The state of my bedroom : COMPLETE MESS.

Yes. COMPLETE MESS!
They took ALL the softtoys
out of the cupboard.


Somehow, I actually convinced them
to play hide and seek around the house.

Thats good, I can finally start with my art.
while they have fun, finding one another.
Its amazing how small lil things,
never seem to let them have so
much of FUN.


-


Earlier, I had an urge to
play the guitar, so took
it out of the case.

To my dismay, I couldn't.


Some IDIOT burst my string,
and put it back into the case
without telling me.
Oh boy, I was HELL ANGRY.


Wanna guess who that IDIOT is.
Yes, CRYSTAL FONG! Rahhs.
I would appreciate it,
if you had told me
and NOT KEPT QUIET.

Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home